• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Simple question, lots of answers. This poll will be open for a week. If I get more modpack suggestions than there is room in the poll, I might have to remove options no-one has voted for to add them in. The current list of modpacks can be viewed at https://monitor.lolnet.co.nz/

Cluracan

Staff member
Developer
Paladin
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Cluracan
I currently play (and will continue to play) Sky Factory. I'm looking forward to playing Exoria more. I'd like to see DW20 come back.

Three different packs, for three different moods. :p

Dr_Teath

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
I voted for Blue Systems 2; As the guy making that pack, my opinion is totally unbiased.
I'd continue to play ATM3 or jump to Foolcraft if no one wants BS2.
I get that the hardcore experience is not for everyone.

Gamespo

Minecraft Username
Gamespo
Enigmatica 2 Looks cool, was going to vote for ozone but im already playing that pack with a friend.

Last edited:

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
I'm pretty sure we'll only run packs for minecraft versions 1.10 and up.

Ki_Tarn

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
Ki_Tarn
I kinda like playing Modern Skyblock 3 and the set up it has without the usual Exnehilo (sp?) setup most sky blocks have. It's a 1.12.2 pack on Twitch/curse. But for on the list I'd say DW20's 1.12 version 2.0 with Thaumcraft and EnderIO included.

Gamespo

Minecraft Username
Gamespo
I kinda like playing Modern Skyblock 3 and the set up it has without the usual Exnehilo (sp?) setup most sky blocks have. It's a 1.12.2 pack on Twitch/curse. But for on the list I'd say DW20's 1.12 version 2.0 with Thaumcraft and EnderIO included.
I Perfer Ex Nihilo to sky resources because its simply not as grindy and can easily be done in mass, no time wasting needed.

123zane321

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
I Perfer Ex Nihilo to sky resources because its simply not as grindy and can easily be done in mass, no time wasting needed.
Yeah, to be honest, when we had Modern Skyblock 2 (or 3? I can't remember) a while back I just found Sky Resources to be too grindy, so I agree with you completely there.

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
You'll see a new post in this forum, and a message in #announcements on Discord, when a new server is up and running :)