Timeout Glitch

Extra

Minecraft Username
BlameExtra
So this afternoon I was going around spawn to find some leather and ran across some guys base, I went to go have a look cos his home is in the middle of the air, He had an elevator to get into his base but he had this protection thing that made me teleport out of his base whenever I went inside and I died. Went back to see if I could get my stuff back and tried and tried again until I accidently glitched myself into a block and now every time I go to join I'm still glitched in the block and time out. If their is anything that can be done to get me out that would be awesome. (Sevtech Server)

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
That's part of my base, and it's protecting something important to me. Normally it wouldn't have moved you somewhere you couldn't die but something might be wrong with the server.

Until then I'll move you to spawn, but don't be surprised if there's some kind of rollback anyway. Otherwise if things are being left as it is, we'll see about me turning that thing off for a while so you can get your grave contents back. If we do, I expect my blocks that you broke back, and the crystal you have in your inventory.

[edit] They logged in while I was still on, grave restored

Last edited:

Extra

Minecraft Username
BlameExtra
Yeah thanks a lot, I'll for sure give u the crystal back but the blocks fell onto the ground, probably despawned