New modpack suggestion: "Not The Bees"

Would you be interested in seeing this modpack added to Lolnet?

• Yes

Votes: 2 40.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 60.0%

• Total voters

123zane321

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
As many of you are undoubtedly aware, I'm absolutely crazy about any bee-related mods: Forestry, Gendustry, Careerbees, Magic Bees, etc etc.

Anyways, Dingasm told me about "Not The Bees", a skyblock modpack that revolved around bees for early- to mid-game resource generation, as opposed to standard Skyblock resource generation such as Ex Nihilo and Sky Resources. At a glance, I think that this modpack actually looks really cool - not only is it about BEES, but it seems somewhat lighter on mods than other kitchen sink modpacks.

Now I know that I am practically gushing over this modpack, but I wanted to get a feel of whether or not anybody else would be interested in seeing this modpack featured on Lolnet. Let me know what you think, and who knows, mayBEE we could make it happen! =)

Fez

Knight
Minecraft Username
Fez__
Played this modpack on another server and it was very good compared to a lot of other modpacks, I did hate Bees previously, but this ppack makes breeding and progressing a lot easier than my previous experience. I would be happy to see it here and try a full playthrough. Thumbs up for the pack, just a little concern how much you are obsessed with bees Zane.

123zane321

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Played this modpack on another server and it was very good compared to a lot of other modpacks, I did hate Bees previously, but this ppack makes breeding and progressing a lot easier than my previous experience. I would be happy to see it here and try a full playthrough. Thumbs up for the pack, just a little concern how much you are obsessed with bees Zane.
Yeah, the thing I like about this pack so far is that the quests actually explain what you need to do and how in order to breed different bee species, as well as making it not too difficult to obtain replacement bees if necessary.

And hey, next to mods like MA, Chickens and such, they're one hell of a versatile mod.

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
I'd play this. I requested Bee Happy long ago, and this sounds similar enough to that. I love bees. Bees for days.

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
Yea, I remember a pack by that name - never played it, but wish I had now =)
I actually played it a few months ago, I suggested it here a long time ago and when I got my laptop recently working I thought I'd give it a try.

I found it really fun and satisfying aside from the fact that it was single player so missed that community feel that I've come to love through playing lolnet so much.

I just saw that NTB3 has been released and damn that would be nice, I'm loving sevtech at the moment but I really miss thaumcraft and botania, two mods I always enjoyed and never really feel like I explored to their full potential. I plan on finishing sevtech well into creative mode but damn it would be nice to just work on a huge exquisite golem powered automated vis transfer system or cake farm kekemarus or something.