Minecraft Community Survey

benmatz

Hi, I’m postgraduate student at Auckland University of Technology. I’m currently looking for Minecraft players to take part in an online survey. If you’re 18 years old or over, and play Minecraft, please feel free to take part in the survey. My research aims to look at how Minecraft is used as a communication tool and as a community builder.

The survey should take you around 30 minutes to complete. Your answers will remain anonymous, and no personal details will be collected.

https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/WGP5RJB

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Some feedback: A 30 minute survey is more than most people will commit to. You've cut your sample size down hugely, and possible skewed it a bit. You may want to cut this down to at the very least 10 minutes or less. A couple of helpful benefits from this. First, a lot more responses, and when you go to do ANOVA on your data, sheer numbers help a lot. Second, you'll find that at a certain point in a long survey, most people stop worrying as much about answers, and are just clicking something to get the damn thing done, giving you worse data for the later questions.

I'll give it a try, see how long it takes, but no promises I'll finish it :)

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Ok, not nearly that long. Like 4 minutes to complete.