Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Item: Task Screen (1x1)
Item ID: ftbquests:screen #7619
Cost: 5,000 Lolcoins
Stack Size: 64
Reasoning: As I'm sure many other people who play the SkyAdventures pack will agree, having to manually turn in repeatable quests can be a pain in the butt, especially when you're trying to do something like redeem 15 stacks of enzyme - there's no option to just press one button and turn in the quest item and get the rewards instantly, so you have to click on the quest, click on the item itself on the left of the screen, click on all the rewards on the right of the screen, lather, rinse and repeat. While the task screen isn't craftable, I think that having them obtainable via /shop would go a long way to minimising the repetition and strain on your hands redeeming these repeatable quests. You can shift-right click on it, select any quest from the quest book, and simply pipe items into it to count them towards the quest. While you still have to collect the rewards manually, it would cut down on a lot of the time needed.

xElementzx

Administrator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
No, if the mod pack wanted it available it would have been available. given FTBQuests is a fairly new mod, i assume there may be issues with this hence why it is not available to craft.

Status
Not open for further replies.