Heya

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
It me!

I'm back, took a long break from minecraft and got my life together (as tends to happen) and now I wanna get back online!

I'm trying to get my shit working right now (on the same crappy laptop as I was playing last time I was here ~ mc 1.8?) so yeah when I figure it out.. / save up for n buy a new laptop I'll hopefully see some familiar faces around [:

Igneel32

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Igneel32
:D Welcome back Rev! We're looking forward to seeing you back ingame :)

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
I'm sure your laptop can still run Survival :) I hear vax has a base worth checking out.

FaMatrix

Administrator
Staff member
Journeyman
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
It me!

I'm back, took a long break from minecraft and got my life together (as tends to happen) and now I wanna get back online!

I'm trying to get my shit working right now (on the same crappy laptop as I was playing last time I was here ~ mc 1.8?) so yeah when I figure it out.. / save up for n buy a new laptop I'll hopefully see some familiar faces around [:
Oh boy, welcome back to Minecraft, most of Modpacks now require large amount of RAM before you could play on any servers :x

Reverse_Cocoa

Legendary
Minecraft Username
Reverse_Cocoa
Oh boy, welcome back to Minecraft, most of Modpacks now require large amount of RAM before you could play on any servers :x
Yeah lol I think it's actually gonna be a few months before I log in. I got a laptop with an 8 gb maximum so I might be boned. Tryna tinker with java now..

Cheers Igneel32 and PhoReaper [: