Help- I died while going into the beneath dimension

Gone_fishing_

Minecraft Username
Gone_Fishing_
I need help from an admin, as when I was going into beneath dimension before I could react I had suffocated in a wall and when I returned all my item where deleted. Due to not having the best computer I had already died before I could see or hear any noises. I tried to return a few times to see if I could retrieve my stuff but due to not having many items I kept dying from mobs. It would greatly appreciated if my stuff can be returned to me as I see this as unfair

Thankyou

Vercci

Staff member
Minecraft Username
Vercci
So were the tons of other people who've lost their items, myself at least 4 times.

Modded Minecraft is not a stable beast, old packs like SF3 especially which might have some fixes to issues like this if the modpack dev ever updated the pack.

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
It's something that happens from time to time, and a risk we all take. The rule holds for everyone, including Dez. You get back to work and make more stuff.

dezil_nz

Owner
Staff member
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
i remember when mik blew up the reactor in our base on AOE i was like nope and stopped playing that pack :p

mikhaila666

Ascendant
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
mikhaila666
Yeah, that was bad, and still don't know what happened, just one minute we had a quirky reactor and the next there was a big hole where we used to have a few hundred machines :) Two weeks later I managed to blow up all 12 of my reactors at once on skyblock. Shit happens.

I've never blown up one of Brandon's reactors though, still on my bucket list.

123zane321

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
I've never blown up one of Brandon's reactors though, still on my bucket list.
I remember when I blew up my entire base thanks to a DE reactor nope-ing out after a server restart on Infinity.

Good times, good times.