GP UPDATE 1.10.2 Sponge (modded) servers

dezil_nz

Owner
Staff member
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Hey guys

we have started the roll out for the major GP update, there are a few things that change with this update the most notable is that claims will now be measured in 3d rather than the old 2d, all this means is that the amount of claim blocks you have will be huge now, claiming stays the same so if you just claim your base with the golden shovel it will claim from bedrock to sky just as it always has, but this opens up more options for claiming in 3d mode /cuboid

the second big change is integration with WECUI this lets you see the area you are claiming as you claim it and lets you see claims in the world with a grid rather than the old not reliable block markers

to see this change requires that you have lite loader and this Version of WECUI installed (just drop them in your mods folder)this will be added to all our packs on the launcher over the next week

another big feature is the addition of towns these are just another claim layer so you and your friends can claim a big area but still have your own claims inside it /townclaims to claim a town

there is also a bunch of bug fixes and tweaks

Note:
buying of claim blocks has currently been disabled until all changes have been sorted
if you have a negative claim allowance after the upgrade please contact myself or another admin
you do not have to install anything extra to use our servers it just makes claiming easyer and nicer :)

if you have any questions regarding the new system please do Ask

This post may be edited to add new information or answer common questions

Cheers Dez

Last edited:

dezil_nz

Owner
Staff member
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
it has been bought to my attention that the first post stated you require client side mods for this update this is my mistake you do not require anything extra unless you want to see the fancy boarders

Cheers Dez