Farewell, Friends.

Hey Guys, CReeperCakee/CC_de_bear talking here.
I have been forced to stop playing minecraft, because many reasons...
I still remember the good ole days, when cherry, I, lord, Billy and others played together in factions, survival and mob arena.
I loved the days when middy and i got rlly excited discussing how we will work hard and become UA's together, and she achieved her goal :)
Will never forget Chris and king, they gave me so many happy memories, we used to fool around all the time...
Of course Krim, Chosen, Arns, Yeezus, 0z and others for teaching me how to play and made lolnet so cool in my eyes
Lolnet was the only reason i choose to buy real minecraft
sorry for the troubles i caused to Mik and dez
thanks lolnet for making me stronger and for the good memories you gave me
I will always remember lolnet, and the things in it that made me really laugh out loud.

Hope there will be a day, I am free to play mc again, i go on lolnet and see its standing there, stronger than ever.
Guys, stay osm when i am gone, oka?

we will meet again,

CReeperCakee ;)

Doom_NZ

Minecraft Username
Doom_NZ
:O NUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU Well... Ok................ Cya................... D:

Middy_nz

Minecraft Username
Middy_nz
Awwhh, buddie I can't believe your leaving, we've had so many amazing memories, I hope to see you soon, farewell CC <3
Best regards,
Middy :)

Saruman_NZ

:( Even tho I didn't get to know you that well, thanks for starting me out in survival, you have been a big help to everyone.

Goodbye and I hope you come back to lolnet.

Saruman :)

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
She came back to visit one time when me and melon were playing on Lolnet...
She came back! Guys, she visited! :D

*useless post*