Donation Drive 2018

dezil_nz

Owner
Staff member
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
Hi Guys

Well who would have thought that another year could come round so FAST! In fact if anything, this post is a bit late due to part of my body trying to kill me and me spending the last 15 or so days in hospital... Any way enough about me, lets get into it!
DONATION DRIVE 2018, its that time of year again where we do extra things when we receive donations. As always, during the drive you will receive normal perks for donations, "Ranks and Lolcoins". We have got a few neat milestone rewards this year; all the milestone perks are server-wide EXTRAS that can only be unlocked during the month of July. A list of server perks and player perks will go up in the next few days.

As always, thank you for your contribution to the servers
Dez

fwb2700

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
fwb2700
Not even July yet and the first 2 ticked off what a great start hopefully it continues

yampertx

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
Wow Dez so sorry to hear that you were so Ill, really glad you are better and hope you stay that way all the best from me.
Plus a big thanks to all you Admin/staff type people for providing this server theres not many public Modded servers out there in my experience, I will be adding to the donation pool soon as well.
To be honest I'm really excited about the custom dungeon dimension in survival :) that would be awesome.

dezil_nz

Owner
Staff member
Minecraft Username
dezil_nz
3vakfsx.gif
Pic of the badge and can see part of the draconic wings in the back ground currently these will only show if you have DE on your modpack but we are working on a stanalone client mod that can show these which we will put on all our packs via the lolnet launcher

123zane321

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
123zane321
Damn, not even into July yet and we're already a quarter of the way through the perks, good progress =D

Dr_Teath

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
I'm still chipping away at Blue Systems 2.0, but if you guys reach the custom server pack milestone, I would be happy to build it for you. And or lend a hand in the process if needed.