[DENIED] Application for Userassist application- Rustynator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rustynator

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
Rustynator
Hey guys and gals, my name is Rustynator (Russell, 28yrs old from sydney aus) i want to become a user assistant for one main reason, i love minecraft and love helping people, i think i should be a user assistant because i am easy to get along with have played ftb for a few years now i would like to think i know a lil, and im a fast learner

Previous Experience and Skills:
Unfortunately have not been apart of any server other than playing on them however have stoped many arguments from happening and i gave very good peacekeeping skills

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
None as of yet but am a fast learner and need to start somewhere.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
ive dabbled with a lil graphic design but im not that great at it

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
ive been a peacekeeper, just helping people with the knowledge i poses.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
none honestly i dont but in when im not needed

About You:
Im in sydney australia im online nearly every afternoon after 4pm too about 10pm lol no life

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
honestly this is one of the better servers ive played on, may be with the 1.10 servers more people making sure peoples bases/islands dont tank the tps on servers

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
ive only recently joined the discord yest i have headsets astr a40 aswell as a samson metor mic

Is there anything else you would like to add?
Im just a overall nice guy and like helping and would relieve the stress off the current team if possible

FaMatrix

Content Creator
Journeyman
Veteran
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
FaMatrix
Application denied.
User has not met the requirement.

Status
Not open for further replies.