Custom Pack - Blue Systems

Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
We already have Mega Loot in the pack.
Along with finding both the chests and the shards in dungeons, common loot shards can be purchased from a new type of villager. Rare shards can be produced from common shards with botania mana infusion. And epic shards can be produced with blood magic and valonite dust.

I had to reference FC3 several time to figure out how to build my loot tables and propagate them through out the game.

Dr_Teath

Content Creator
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
Dr_Teath
It has happened again! Weeee!

Lolnet has a Blue Systems server up for a second time!
Blue Systems 2.1.0 is now open. bs.lolnet.co.nz
Blue Systems has changed significantly and the world has been reset.
I did a lot to maintain the 'feel' and 'spirit' of the pack. Much of the difficulty has been maintained. Some mods have been taken out and many smaller mods have been added. Many hours were spent on tweaking and testing.
Overall I feel that 2.1.0 is much more balanced than previous versions, while still being a reasonable challenge.
Detailed information here

Thank you so much to the staff who put the time on the Lolnet side to make the sever happen.

yampertx

Ascendant
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
yampertx
I joined Blue Systems 2 a few days back and I really like the look of it so far. I rejoined today to see how things are going and want to report that the claims thing is sorted I was able to abandon claim and claim elsewhere so that's cool.
When I went /rtp and found a wizard tower (where I stole the arcane bench and book shelves) the wizard attacked me and I went on fire but I took no damage, so something weird going on there.
Still unable to attack using my iron vanilla sword which you do already know about.

Just a comment on the players command side of things...fair enough that you will not allow the /fly and /god but in a pack that is designed to be full of exploration I really think you need to reconsider at least letting us have the second /home as is available on other Lolnet servers.
I am really looking forward to playing this pack on the server.