Cracked players being able to play again

Krakk3n

Hi,what's up.

Hope you're having a wonderfull day.

I was looking to play a game recently and i thought of going back to something i enjoyed once.

So i hop into MC and put in lolnet's ip and i realize...

The server doesent let cracked users login anymore..

I thought to myself,well what about my stuff,how about the other cracked users and their hard work gone to waste.

I think that cracked users should be given another chance to play in lolnet and enjoy playing in lolnet,like idid in the past.

Hey.. this is just one man's opinion, watcha' think? Reply down below

Please give cracked users another shot- "markmark"

Thanks for your attention :)

Added in 1 minute 47 seconds:
I would like to add that i couldnt find a bettrer server than lolnet

Doom_NZ

Minecraft Username
Doom_NZ
Hi. I'm not an admin or anything but I'm gonna chuck my opinion out there.

Firstly, if you want to come on lolnet that bad. Simple solution, Buy the game. Minecraft is one of the few games your can play for hours over and over again. $30 isn't very much for what you get in return. And you say; "well what about my stuff,how about the other cracked users and their hard work gone to waste" The 1.8 world you would have played on isn't very popular because of the 1.9 release. And I can tell you'll be wanting to play with other people so you'll be playing on 1.9 so you want even use your 1.8 stuff.
But if you do decide to buy the game and you choose the same Username you had as a cracked user, I believe your stuff will still be there on 1.8. I highly recommend you do buy the game, we've all had to. Just because you can't be bothered too doesn't mean the admins have to go through a boatload of work.

Sorry if some of this didn't make sense... (It sounded better in my head xD)
-Doom

(This is just my opinion, please don't hate me....)

James137137

Veteran
Veteran
Minecraft Username
James137137
Hi Krakk3n (and anyone else reading this)

There were many problems with having cracked players on our server but overall we felt it was best to make the change and I personally don't see lolnet changing back.

Over the years our premium users were increasing from 40% of our players to 70-85% of our players. (This was something I closely watch at the time), many of the premium players found it more of a hassly having to /login and /register to protect their account (over the time I was able to make lolnet simi-offline; allowing premium players to be automatically protected without needing to /login or /register) however the main concern was most players that would break rules in a major way (e.g. x-raying) were non-premium accounts, and once we banned them they would just changed their username and we would have a bigger problem.

By having premium players, a ban is a ban. Our ban count per week has dropped significance and the overall game experience has increased as the staff are about to invise more of their time improving the server and helping players.

The biggest push for us to become fully online was when the UUID and the ability to change your name came. (around 1.7).

Yes we lost about 10-20% (we gave them warning and many of them bought their accounts) of our players however since then I believe lolnet has grown.

Survival 1.9 is not integrating player's inventory from survival 1.8 so even if we were still "cracked" players would still have to deal with a brand new world with new experiences (without carrying the load from 1.8)

If you feel I have left out any explanation please feel free to reply

Your Lolnet Admin

James137137

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
Just buy a premium account! You won't regret it, I promise you ;)
If you're a kid just like me, beg your parents on your birthday.

We would welcome you back on Lolnet!

Krakk3n

Hiya! Im back.

Yea you guys are right..its a 3v1 clutch i cant win haha,ill be sure to return to the greatest server to play at with an premuim account,ill have an account transfer since my other one had an bad reputation.

Thanks guys for your opinions :)

Doom_NZ

Minecraft Username
Doom_NZ
Krakk3n said:
Hiya! Im back.

Yea you guys are right..its a 3v1 clutch i cant win haha,ill be sure to return to the greatest server to play at with an premuim account,ill have an account transfer since my other one had an bad reputation.

Thanks guys for your opinions :)
Yeah, I highly do recommend buying premium. Its definitely worth it. See you on the server!

cherry2003

Minecraft Username
cherry2003
Just adding on, I know what it feels like to not be able to play on your favorite server. I've been through that also when I couldn't buy premium.
Manage to find a chance and you'll be back ;)