JosukeMC
Name : Zayed

IGN : JosukeMC

TIME ZONE :
Time zone in Dubai (GMT+4)
Monday, December 17, 2018, 1:59 PM

discord :
Nyvern#5084

Why do you want to become a User Assistant?

Because I'll Love to help the people that are new to this server plus I know all of these modpacks ,I wanna be a User Assistant because I'll increase the visitor experience and I'll
Help the server a lot am gonna advertise it and share among my friends and my fans this will be awesome!!!.

Why do you believe you should be a User Assistant?

For this question, I would like to say with my maturity and trustworthy, you should hire me as a staff member. i would never disappoint you. I can make a big impact on the hacking and drama started in the server. I know a lot about hacking and I can definitely tell who hacks. I am also quick to report people. I get the job done with initiative and preciseness. I don't report someone without thinking it through. For example, I go through the thought process of deciding whether or not it is against the rules and whether or not my evidence is good enough. Thought processes such as these are needed to get the job done as less mistakes are made when actions are thought through before they are done. I answer people's questions about the server all the time. I respond pretty quickly too so I don't make them wait too long, which could cause the to get impatient and disconnect. But sometimes, i often see alot of Advertisers going around on people's server where there were no mods on on that time. I'm trying my best to make your server as healthy and social as possible by staying online and responding to questions, requests, complains etc. I can handle long conversations and pressure without a problem, and I truly enjoy helping others with their problems because it gives yourself and the person you're helping a great feeling

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a User Assistant?

I'll advertise it and I'll share it everywhere among my social media accounts and my discord server and every place on earth plus I'll make a graffiti on the wall for this server...

Previous Experience and Skills

What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?

I actually play (StoneBlock , Sky Adventure, SF3, FOOLCRAFT 3, DIREWOLF 2) And That's it My Modpacks that I play on.

Are you playing on a modpack currently? which one?

I'm actually playing on sf3 right now!!!!

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating Minecraft servers or other games?

Yes. I am currently owning a server with factions / some minigames on it. I have high knowledge on Developing plugins / permissions and If you wanna join my server just dm in discord I'll text u back the IP, I'm a server owner and I love my server a lot but I wanna be a staff on this server because it's modded and fun that's why I'll manage it.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Adamantine Shield, ReportRTS) as a moderating tool?

Yup, I actually used this plugins my server has over 69 custom plugins and pre-made plugins.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)

I'm Actually a texture pack designer and a website designer I also my csgo and Super Smash Ultimate.INC, I love these game but one time I actually runned a event on csgo
and everyone participated.

Examples of Contribution to the server:

What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)

So One Time a guy asked me how to join the sf3 I just told him (right click on the compass click it twice and u automatically join the server)
than he thanked me his in-game name was dude1cmdblocks he changed it to das3tins and he changed it to AspHoney plus he now works with
me in the sf3,were working in the same island I teached him everything we use discord to contact each other, one time 2 people were fighting for
a IRL Deal so I Stopped them and told them to stop it and get some help and than I told the dealer your getting ban for IRL Deals Than I Messaged a admin or mod I forgot to Check the solution to stop this guy and we ended it.

What is an example of a time where you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)

if I exploited a bug I will be so disappointed because unfair to use this advantages and it will be no fun I love to play fair and square and I don't like people that hacks or they use exploits because it's unfair (example): I Crafted a angel ring and I can fly and I can be happy but this guy uses hacks to fly so it's unfair advantage.

Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often):

Gulf Standard Time
Time zone in Dubai (GMT+4)
Monday, December 17, 2018, 2:22 PM

How would you like to improve Lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?

Um of course u need to put a multi-regions so not only New Zealand People Join so many people can enjoy and enjoy their low ping.

Do you own a microphone/headset? and have you used our Discord server before?

Of Course I have a microphone and a headset am a twitch streamer also Yup I know discord from 2015 or less I think.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

No thank you!!!.

;)

Status
Not open for further replies.