Application for UserAssistant - MrBlanketLord

Status
Not open for further replies.
Minecraft Username
MrBlanketLord
The Key Points
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?

I would like to become a User Assistant as I personally believe I could help a lot of players regardless of their experience in regards to modpacks that they may be having some difficulty with.
Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
I believe i should be a User Assistant as it would allow me to help raise everyone's pleasure when playing the game, I also believe I should be a User Assistant as it would allow someone into the Staff Force that would potentially provide a new perspective on ideas.

Previous Experience and Skills:
What mods/modpacks do you have experience with?
I have been playing modpacks since the Tekkit Era and have played almost every modpack that has come out since, I have a large amount of experience mostly around Mekanism and Applied Energistics but am also at least adept in the other mods that i've used.
Are you playing on a modpack right now? Which one?
As of the current moment I am late game into Project Ozone Lite and after i finish it i intend to move onto playing Horizons 3

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?
I have operated a couple of Minecraft servers before and have had a quantity of experience being a mod or admin on a few servers (5)
What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, CoreProtect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I have some experience with CoreProtect and Prism.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)

I have the ability to focus on a task and learn relatively quickly if the need presents itself. I believe this would be helpful to the server as i may be able to assist with issues that others might not be able to pick up on as quickly.

Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?
(Conflict resolution, helped a newbie, community spirit)

I have helped numerous players with some minor-moderate issues, more specifically ranbowrage with a lot of minor troubles he has had with Applied Energistics.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
(Argued with another player, exploited a bug, tried to use x-ray)

I have x-rayed before but on another server about 3-4 years ago.

About You:
Time Zone and when are you typically online. (We are looking for a diverse range of timezones to have more staff available more often):

I live in Victoria, Australia and can be on anytime typically within 10am-8pm AEST.

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?

I'd like to improve lolnet by proposing the idea of shortening telport request time limits from 5 minutes to 1-2mins as to provide an easier experience for the players.
Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?

Yes to both questions

Is there anything else you would like to add?

My name is Declan :)

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Uhh... somehow this got overlooked? It's a good application, but applying for UA two weeks after joining doesn't give the staff enough time to get to know you. If you come back and stay around a while, you're welcome to apply again. For now, application denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.