Status
Not open for further replies.

Atarie146

Ascendant
Minecraft Username
Atarie146
Application for UserAssistant – Atarie146

The Key Points
Why do you want to become a UserAssistant?

I Love helping other to get to know the Minecraft world and orientate themselves.

It has been mentioned to me by PhoReaper and xElementzx that applying for UA would be a good idea and that I should write up and application.

Why do you believe you should be a UserAssistant?
I bring allot of experience to the table, especially on the survival server, and will help anyone who is in need. I love helping out other players and helping them to learn new things in Survival

What can you contribute to Lolnet as a UserAssistant?

I know most of the recipies to craft and create items and build red stone farms for almost everything, and where to get most things as well as which levels to mine down to, to find stuff like diamonds, red stone and gold.

Previous Experience and Skills:

Are you playing on a modpack right now? Which one?
No not at the moment. I prefer survival but I am willing to try some modpacks. I have played a little SF3 before the reset.

Have you setup or operated a Minecraft server before? Do you have experience in Administering or Moderating MC Servers or other games?

No, but I am god on the command line, and following instructions on YouTube or wherever there are tutorials.

What experience do you have with using plugins (Prism, Core Protect, ReportRTS etc) as a moderating tool?
I have a little experience using Core Protect. I used it when I was a UA a few years ago.

What skills (outside of Minecraft) could you provide lolnet? How would these help the server?
(eg: Website Design, Graphic Design, Experience with running other game servers etc)
Examples of Contribution to the Server:
What is an example of a time when you acted like a moderator?

I actively try to get my friends and co-workers to play on the server to add to the community. I’ve answered simple questions when people ask in chat. 2 days ago, I helped my friend troubleshoot some issues he was having with his Minecraft account.

What is an example of a time you weren't so moderator like?
I definitely stole some of my friend’s diamonds 3 days ago. I plan to fully reimburse him, however.

About You:
Time Zone and when are you typically online:

I Carina (Atarie146) live New Zealand and I am mostly on at night from 9pm until about 3am.

How would you like to improve lolnet? What can we do better to make using the server better?
More often updates to the Lolnet launcher.

Do you own a microphone/headset? And have you used our Discord server before?
Yes and yes.

Is there anything else you would like to add?

I am very passionate about Minecraft, and helping others to have a great experience on this great Minecraft platform / services, which brings joy to many kids and other more mature users.

Some image of my work can be seen below: I was working on a mob farm having Guardians, squid and slime….

mcbuild 1.jpg mcbuild 2.jpg

PhoReaper

Snr Moderator
Staff member
Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
PhoReaper
Congratulations! Welcome back to the team :)

Status
Not open for further replies.