Administrator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Hey Guys,

We have decided to unblock the Space Station Builder from being placed, However, there are a few caveats.

When making your space station, don't build it in the overworld and use the intended method to have a space station platform.

1. Build a blank space station with the Space Station Assembler, by putting in the satellite bay and a blank id chip.
2. put the container in a satellite bay ontop of your satellite launch rocket. and send this rocket in to space.
3. copy your space station id chip with the satellite builder.
4. GRAB AN ANGEL BLOCK AND MAKE SURE YOU HAVE A JETPACK ON YOUR SPACE SUIT
5. Take a sacrificial rocket to space and jump out at Y=60
6. Disassemble your rocket, grab the space station ID chip out of it
7. Grab your angel block and start building your space station around your rocket.
8. Profit.

REFUNDS WILL NOT BE HANDED OUT IF YOU NEGLECTED TO READ THIS TOPIC OR DID NOT FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS CORRECTLY.

Last edited:

ChickenMobile

Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
ChickenMobile
Ok so a few clarifications on this

xElementzx said:
1. Build a blank space station with the Station Builder, by putting in the satellite bay and a blank id chip.
Did you mean Space Station Assembler or Satellite Builder? Also what sort of ID Chip - (Satellite ID Chip or Space Station ID Chip)?
Because I put a Satellite Bay inside the Space Station Assembler with a Blank Space Station ID Chip (like this guide) - clicked build, it disappeared and nothing else happened.

xElementzx said:
2. put the container in a satellite bay ontop of your satellite launch rocket. and send this rocket in to space.
Is this on a different launch pad to the blank space station? - made with a Rocket Assembling Machine?

EDIT - Realised the a station containment package should appear when click build for the space station assembler. It is not doing this - help??

Last edited:

xElementzx

Administrator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
ChickenMobile, you basically make a satellite like normal (except you don't actually put any blocks you aren't willing to lose on the launchpad when you assemble the space station), then make sure you grab a copy of the ID chip... just do it like you normally would except instead of landing on the platform, jump out and build with the angel block.. and grab a copy of the ID chip so you don't lose your space station that you build

ChickenMobile

Donation Drive 2017
Minecraft Username
ChickenMobile
So what you're saying is don't make a blank space station, but a dirt block or something and then build it?

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
So, this totally doesn't work. I don't know what I did wrong, but when you go into orbit, you never come close to y=60. You don't even transition to orbit until y=1000 and then it goes up from there.

Are we sure these instructions work with the latest release? I've lost 3 rockets and some gear, and I have followed this to the letter.

Meatnog

Journeyman
Minecraft Username
Meatnog
Since this is no longer working, I am asking for a /home to Mars, so I can progress. There's an issue that LX has IDed about the chunk not being loaded when the space station goes up, combine that with the new version of the pack where the y-level of orbit STARTS at y=1000 means you can't place an Angel block. This has literally become a blocking action where it is impossible to progress past age 11 in this pack.

Can we please get a workaround?

xElementzx

Administrator
Staff member
Ascendant
Donation Drive 2017
Donation Drive 2018
Minecraft Username
xElementzx
Workaround is as above.
-- Video of it working on the latest version as of 10/10/17